Skip to main content
- Completed online application.
- Academic records for every college-level institution you have attended or are currently attending (including community college, transfer coursework, study abroad, summer session, etc.). You may upload your transcripts in the Academic History section of the application *or* after submitting your application using your Application Status Page.
- Current and former UC Davis students must also upload a UC Davis transcript. You can find your transcript online at SISWeb or MyUCDavis (please do not use OASIS transcripts).
- Three letters of recommendation - Instructions are provided with the online application. All letters of recommendation must be submitted electronically by the referee. The online application will automatically notify the referee and provide instructions on how to submit the letter.
- Frequently asked questions/answers regarding letters of recommendation may be found here.
- Application fee - A graduate application fee is required for all applicants. It is $120 (U.S. applicants) or $140 (international applicants). The application fee is not refundable and must be paid before the application can be reviewed. Instructions for payment will appear when you submit your online application.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores - English language testing is required for all applicants whose native language and primary language of instruction is not English. UC Davis accepts both the TOEFL and IELTS examinations. For more information about these tests, please go to the TOEFL/IELTS Requirement section. The TOEFL code for UC Davis is 4834.
- Applicants for the MS program do not rotate to identify a major professor. If the MS applicant has not identified a faculty member to serve as his/her sponsor prior to admission, we will assist with this process. Contact the Integrative Pathobiology program coordinator (email@example.com) well in advance of the application deadline and provide a CV, as well as clearly stated research interests and goals.