Skip to main content
- Three letters of recommendation - Instructions are provided with the online application. All letters of recommendation must be submitted electronically by the referee. The online application will automatically notify the referee and provide instructions on how to submit the letter.
- Frequently asked questions/answers regarding letters of recommendation may be found here.
- Sponsor letter - Applicants are encouraged, but not required, to include a letter from the faculty member who has agreed to serve as your mentor (major professor). This letter would state his or her willingness to accept you into the lab, that a project is available, and that funding to support you as well as your tuition, fees, and health insurance are available. If an applicant has not identified a faculty member to serve as her/his sponsor, we will assist with this process. Contact the Integrative Pathobiology program coordinator well in advance of the application deadline and provide a CV as well as clearly stated research interests and goals.
- Application fee of $120* (U.S. dollars) for domestic applications and $140 (U.S. dollars) for international applications for each application (*subject to change). Instructions for payment will appear when you submit your online application.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores - English language testing is required for all applicants whose native language and primary language of instruction is not English. UC Davis accepts both the TOEFL and IELTS examinations. For more information about these tests, please go to the TOEFL/IELTS Requirement section. The TOEFL code for UC Davis is 4834.